cocoon-users mailing list archives

From "Christian Rosenberger" <pieperm...@gmx.de>
Subject Woody binding - How to debug?
Date Wed, 12 May 2004 16:16:12 GMT
Hello!

As mentioned in another posting this morning, I try to use the Woody binding
framework to bind to a XML file got by an java class.

I have specified similar to the XML binding samples my sitemap:

 <map:match pattern="form2xml.flow">
    <map:call function="woody">
    <map:parameter name="function" value="form2xml"/>
    <map:parameter name="form-definition" value="forms/wd_info.xml"/>
            <map:parameter name="documentURI"
value="http://localhost/info.xml"/>
          <map:parameter name="bindingURI" value="forms/wb_info.xml"/>
   </map:call>
</map:match>

Alternative parameter für documentURI:
 <map:parameter name="documentURI"
value="cocoon:/getData?ID={request-param:ID}"/>

My form appears, but without any data filled in.

How can I debug the binding? There is no logging in WEB-INF/logs for the
binding.

Need to now, why the values are not filled in.

Regards,
Christian