cocoon-users mailing list archives

From "Askild Aaberg Olsen" <ask...@xangeli.com>
Subject RE: How can I get access to continuation-id (flowscript) in xsl template
Date Thu, 27 May 2004 15:04:35 GMT
Leonid Chumanov wrote:
>How can I get access to continuation-id (flowscript) from xsl template. Or
how can I get access to
>continuation-id from sitemap (If I shall know it, I can pass parameter from
sitemap to xsl)?

>Can anyone help please?

>Thanks

>Leonid

There is a FlowAttributeModule and a FlowContinuationModule available. I
have not used them, so you have to work out the details yourself, unless
somebody else answers.

If you get it working, please post the details here! ;)

Another option would be to use the JXTemplateTransformer, putting

${cocoon.continuation.id}

in some of the pipeline steps, before running the JXTemplateTransformer. The
cont-id will then be available to the XSLT as an attribute in the XML.

Askild
-