cocoon-users mailing list archives

From "Jasper Michalczik" <jaspe...@gmx.net>
Subject i18n
Date Sun, 02 May 2004 20:30:11 GMT
Hello,

I tried to internationalize a cocoon site with the i18n transformer as
explained in the docs and the examples. But somehow the keywords don’t
get replaced by its translations. Can anybody tell me how to activate
the logging for this component and in which file it will be logged.

Thanks,

Jasper Michalczik

Sitemap:

                    <map:transformer name="i18n"
src="org.apache.cocoon.transformation.I18nTransformer"
logger="sitemap.transformer.i18n">

                           <catalogues default="navigation">

                                 <catalogue id="navigation"
name="navigation" location="translation"/>

                           </catalogues>

<untranslated-text>untranslated</untranslated-text>

                           <cache-at-startup>true</cache-at-startup>

                    </map:transformer>

and

                                        <map:transform type="i18n">

                                               <map:parameter
name="locale" value="it"/>

                                               <map:parameter
name="default-catalogue-id" value="navigation"/>

                                        </map:transform>

navigation_it.xml

<catalogue xml:lang="it">

       <message key="functions">Funktionen</message>

       <message key="listenText">Text anhören</message>

       <message key="printText">Text drucken</message>

</catalogue>