cocoon-users mailing list archives

From "Martin Geissler" <M.Geiss...@wika.de>
Subject Antw: Re: ant static generation - class not found DOMError
Date Thu, 29 Apr 2004 12:26:12 GMT
Hello Stefan,

I think I had a similar problem while using cocoon as a Ant task.
Form my Ant(1.6.1) installation I copied the ant.bat file to myant.bat
and
inserted the following line somwhere at the beginning ot this bat-file
SET
ANT_OPTS="-Djava.endorsed.dirs=D:\cocoon-2.1.4-src\cocoon-2.1.4\lib\endorsed"
-Xms64m -Xmx512m

As you see I work on Windows 2000 with JDK 1.4.2

hth
Martin

>>> uv@upaya.co.uk Donnerstag, 29. April 2004 14:06:12 >>>
Stefan Klein wrote:

>Hi,
>
>I am trying to use the "cocoon" ant task to generate a static
website.
>The error I am getting is:
>NoClassDefFound: org.w3c.dom.DOMError.
>Guessing that it should be in xml-apis.jar and checking, I found that
the
>class, indeed, doesn't exist. Not in the lastest xml-apis.jar from
CVS,
>either, though.
>What do I need to replace?

Does it work with the CLI instead of the ant task? Are you using
org.apache.cocoon.CocoonTask? (There's an older one in the scratchpad
which I'll remove soon).

Regards, Upayavira