cocoon-users mailing list archives

From "Derek Hohls" <DHo...@csir.co.za>
Subject Re: Coonecting to a mysql database
Date Fri, 16 Apr 2004 12:22:30 GMT
Joseph

Suggest you consult the Cocoon tutorial page:
http://cocoon.apache.org/2.1/tutorial/index.html
I would recommend the ones from IBM (that's how
I learnt!)

Alternatively try the Wiki site, starting here:
http://wiki.cocoondev.org/Wiki.jsp?page=MySQL
(and remember to update the page if you find
gaps or areas that can
Derek

>>> bremerj@pt.lu 2004/04/16 02:13:46 PM >>>

I am a newcomer to Cocoon. I would like to connect to a Mysql
database.
I have downloaded the JDBC driver, but I have difficulties loading the
driver into the Cocoon environment and establishing a connection to
the
database.

I would appreciate some help on this issue.

Thanks,

Joseph

believed to be clean.