cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Steve Steinitz <stein...@datatactics.com.au>
Subject Re: Flow->Woody->Event->Woody... possible?
Date Tue, 20 Apr 2004 07:44:52 GMT
Hello List,

Thank you for your reply to my colleague's query, Marc.

Marc Portier wrote:

>not trying to subvert the relation between the form and it's
>actions you should 'complete' the form and go onto the next one
>
>change the action into:
>     <fd:submit id="remove" action-command="remove" >
>       <fd:label>Remove</fd:label>
>     </fd:submit>
>
>and then after the form.showForm you test what 'completed' the
>form to decide on the next one to show:
>
>     if (form.submitId == "remove") {
>
>     }
>
>when looking for samples: see the 'switch' button in the aggregate
>sample.

We couldn't find that example but here is what we've done:

    <fd:submit id="remove" action-command="remove" >
       <fd:label>Remove</fd:label>
    </fd:submit>

and in our xsp

    <wt:widget id="remove"/>

and in the flow

    if ("remove".equals(form.submitId))
    {
    }

This condition was never true so I logged the value of
form.submitid -- it was 'undefined'.

Is there anything else we need to do?

Thanks,

Steve