cocoon-users mailing list archives

From gou...@osmosis.gr
Subject Re: Running Cocoon from CD
Date Thu, 22 Apr 2004 15:34:41 GMT
hi .. this is an interest thread
can i make some questions?

Tomcat and cocoon need a JVM
what happend if the client machine does not have JVM already installed?

i have make some tries puting a JVM in the CD with tomcat and cocoon.
the startup string set path and java_home just before start the container
jetty in my case. But in this approach i have to know the letter assigned
to CDROM drive (win)

have u make this work using a diff way?

--stavros