cocoon-users mailing list archives

From "Marco Rolappe" <m_rola...@web.de>
Subject AW: How to obtain the Manager, or a Component
Date Fri, 09 Apr 2004 10:42:41 GMT
hi leon,

make your java class a component
 - implement Composable (you'll get a ComponentManager) or Servicable
(you'll get a ServiceManager)
 - optionally implement other lifecycle interfaces (e.g. LogEnabled to get a
logger for your component)
 - declare your new component where the other components are declared; in
cocoon.xconf

take a look at the avalon documentation at apache.org for the general ideas
and the cocoon source for some meat.