cocoon-users mailing list archives

From "Marco Rolappe" <m_rola...@web.de>
Subject AW: How to obtain the Manager, or a Component
Date Fri, 09 Apr 2004 11:08:10 GMT
hi again,

you can have it that factory way; implement a component/service whose sole
purpose is to give you a ComponentManager/ServiceManager via a static
method. have that component declare ThreadSafe (so there's only one instance
of it and it gets instantiated at startup) and e.g. Servicable to receive a
ServiceManager.