cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Christopher Painter-Wakefield <paint...@mc.duke.edu>
Subject Re: Sql type for request parameter with multiple values
Date Tue, 13 Apr 2004 18:23:14 GMT

I doubt it.  If you are doing this using SQL actions or the like, you'll
probably have to write your own action to do the conversion.  Otherwise,
consider using XSP+ESQL or XSP+SQL Transformer.  However you cut it, it
looks like you'll have to write some Java code.

-Christopher

|         |           "Carlos Dias"    |
|         |           <cdias@pontoc.pt>|
|         |           04/13/2004 02:26 |
|         |           users            |

  |       To:       <users@cocoon.apache.org>
                             |
  |       cc:
                       |
  |       Subject:  Re: Sql type for request parameter with multiple values

Thanks Christopher for the answer, but how can I convert the parameter
enumeration to an array inside the sitemap?!
Can I use the RequestParamAction action?!

Thanks in advance,
Carlos Dias