cocoon-users mailing list archives

From laurent_ror...@marinepower.com
Subject Re: Passing parameters to aggregation parts
Date Fri, 23 Apr 2004 06:58:45 GMT
Here is what I use :

<xsp:logic>
      String paramname = parameters.getParameter("PARAM_NAME",
"-DEFAULT-");
</xsp:logic>

Other used the <xsp:util> but sometimes encounter problems

Laurent

"Carlos Dias" <cdias@pontoc.pt>
22/04/2004 19:23
Please respond to users

        To:     <users@cocoon.apache.org>
        cc:
        Subject:        Passing parameters to aggregation parts

Hi,
In my sitemap a have the following code fragment:
<map:aggregate element="page">
    <map:part src="conf/reportmenu.xml" strip-root="false"/>
    <map:part src="cocoon:/select_bookmark_list.xsp" strip-root="false">
        <map:parameter name="user_id" value="{1}"/>
        <map:parameter name="app_id" value="{2}"/>
    </map:part>
</map:aggregate>

When I try to access the "user_id" and "app_id" inside the XSP file the
values are null, but I
know that the values are not null. I never see an example of passing
parameters to the parts
of an aggregation, but it seems to make sense.

Thanks in advance,
Carlos Dias