cocoon-users mailing list archives

From laurent_ror...@marinepower.com
Subject Re: Cocoon FlowScript + woody : change styling via javascript
Date Tue, 27 Apr 2004 16:11:05 GMT
Dear Bruno,

Thanks for the info

In fact I'm looking for a solution to display a hidden field  when some
conditions are met.

By example, in my flowscript , I check some value then I discover an
error.
At this moment I will change the widget "message" and return the form to
the user with his data.
But the messagebox must appear only if the validation is ok.

I do not speek about simple validations . These are validation that I have
to make with my back end system.

If you have any idea ..

Thx

Laurent