cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Christopher Painter-Wakefield <paint...@mc.duke.edu>
Subject Re: Deal with variable page content??????????????
Date Fri, 23 Apr 2004 17:01:00 GMT

I don't know which Cocoon technologies you are currently using, but this
hsould be fairly straightforward in Java (using XSP).  You can ask the
request for a list of all parameters, and iterate through the list and take
the appropriate actions.

If you need help getting started with XSP, there is some good documentation
on the Cocoon site.

-Christopher

|         |           "lechael"        |
|         |           <lechaelnah@hotma|
|         |           il.com>          |
|         |           04/23/2004 02:14 |
|         |           users            |

  |       To:       <users@cocoon.apache.org>
                             |
  |       cc:
                       |
  |       Subject:  Deal with variable page content??????????????

    Basically content of the page is generalized from the database.

    There are variable number of user inputs. Each input can be
    -----textfields, radio, select list etc.

    Names of these inputs are inquired from database, and transformed by a
    xstl because I know all possible names of them.

    But I find it is difficult to retrieve these input because I don't know
    how many there are and what they are from the submitted page.

    Would anybody give me some idea????

    Many thanks!!!