cocoon-users mailing list archives

From laurent_ror...@marinepower.com
Subject Re: HTML fragment from database come escaped
Date Fri, 16 Apr 2004 12:34:21 GMT
Hi,

I also encounter the same problem and here is what we have done :

We retrieve the HTML block and we  put some  XML comment tag around it :

<!--
<P class=txt_w><STRONG>Marine Power Europe, Inc</STRONG>.<BR>is a

subsidiary of Mercury Marine USA, which is a division of Brunswick
Corporation.</P>
<P class=txt_w>It's a leader in the manufacture, distribution and sales of
recreational and comm</P>
<P class=txt_w>commercial marine products throughout Europe, Africa, the
Middle East and CIS.</P>
<P class=txt_w>Marine Power Europe, the international one-stop-shop for
all that is best in pleasure boats and marine engines. </P>
<P><SPAN class=txt_w>Top brands: <STRONG>Mercury, Mariner, MerCruiser,
MotorGuide, Quicksilver, Arvor, Uttern and Valiant</STRONG></SPAN>
<BR></P>
  -->

Then in the XSL used in the pipeline we say :

<xsl:copy-of select="/PAGE/BODY/CONTENT/CENTER/DESCRIPTION/comment()"></
xsl:copy-of>

You can use copy or value-of or... the important is "comment()"

gounis@osmosis.gr
16/04/2004 12:13
Please respond to users