cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Markx.John...@rrd.com
Subject Re: can woody form definition be dynamically created from another pipeline "new form("Url/to/another/pipleine")" ??
Date Fri, 30 Apr 2004 15:07:57 GMT
Try  "cocoon:form-definition".

Mark

"lechael" <lechaelnah@hotmail.com>
04/30/2004 11:35 AM
Please respond to users

        To:     <users@cocoon.apache.org>
        cc:
        Subject:        can woody form definition be dynamically created from another pipeline

"new form("Url/to/another/pipleine")" ??

I want to create a woody form whose definition is created dynamicly by
another pipeline.
the following sentence in woody2.js reads form definition from a static
file.
               var form=new Form(cocoon.paprameters["form-definition"]);

I tried to change the value of "form-defnition" to a url matched by
another pipeline, but it doesn't work. every time there is "file not found
error"
it seems that this form cons

So would anybody tell me if cocoon's form can only be created from a
static file or there is some method to create it dynamically?

Thanks!!!!