cocoon-users mailing list archives

From laurent_ror...@marinepower.com
Subject Re: newbie question: Woody Binding help
Date Wed, 28 Apr 2004 07:51:48 GMT
You have to change the namespace of the generate <wd:selection-list>
Here is how I do it ( via an XSP)

<xsp:content>
<wd:selection-list xmlns:wd=
"http://apache.org/cocoon/woody/definition/1.0" xmlns:i18n=
"http://apache.org/cocoon/i18n/2.1">

Hope it can help

Laurent

"Billie" <billiez@coolgoose.com>
27/04/2004 21:06
Please respond to users

        To:     users@cocoon.apache.org
        cc:
        Subject:        Re: newbie question: Woody Binding help

Hi Joerg,

I tried to do exactly that, but I got that error about 'not bound'.  In my
form definition, I do have
that line:

<wd:selection-list src="cocoon:/mychoices.xml" dynamic="true"/>

and then the pipeline for mychoices.xml leads to an xml document with this
text:

<wd:selection-list>
<wd:item value="1"/>
<wd:item value="2"/>
<wd:item value="3">
</wd:selection-list>

What does that error mean?  And what might be going wrong?