cocoon-users mailing list archives

From laurent_ror...@marinepower.com
Subject Re: [flow] cocoon.createObject() problem
Date Thu, 15 Apr 2004 15:06:04 GMT
Hi Markus ,

I think that it has nothing to do with flow but I already received such a
message when using a component that I created and that has to use a
datasource.

This datasource has to be defined in cocoon.xconf and if he can not open
it you will get an error

hope it could help

Laurent

"Markus Heussen" <heussen@asspaxx.de>