cocoon-users mailing list archives

From laurent_ror...@marinepower.com
Subject Re: how to build webpage of growing length by cocoon
Date Tue, 20 Apr 2004 07:40:18 GMT
Hi,

It is perhaps better if you use the Woody capabilities (also known as
Cocoon Forms)

There you have possibilities to  create a kind of growing tables

Check  in the cocoon samples : PetStore

Laurent

"Lechael Han" <han_liqiao@hotmail.com>
20/04/2004 10:27
Please respond to users

        To:     <users@cocoon.apache.org>
        cc:
        Subject:        how to build webpage of growing length by cocoon

Basically I want to create a page of growing length.
For example,
first user select an item H from a droping list and then select some
attributes for Item H,
Then user selects item B then select some attributes for item B.
and so on....
I want a page with user's selections  up to now, as well as  future
possible choices in a droping list

Then here is my question
1, I think some kind of loop is necessary in the pipeline.  am I right? Is
there some kind of component in cocoon that can do this?
2. Or this can be done by several pipelines working together, but this
way,   how can cocoon know the number of elements, and the number of
attributes in every element  in the page up to now?

Thanks for your kind help!
Thanks