cocoon-users mailing list archives

From laurent_ror...@marinepower.com
Subject Re: Dynamically changing labels, was Re: Woody + FlowScript : documentation on model
Date Wed, 28 Apr 2004 07:49:01 GMT
I think that now this is a widget type "output" ?

Bruno Dumon <bruno@outerthought.org>
27/04/2004 18:50
Please respond to users

        To:     users@cocoon.apache.org
        cc:
        Subject:        Re: Dynamically changing labels, was Re: Woody +
FlowScript :    documentation on model

On Tue, 2004-04-27 at 18:59, Tim Larson wrote:
> On Tue, Apr 27, 2004 at 06:14:34PM +0200, laurent_rorive@marinepower.com
wrote:
> > Dear Tim ,
> >
> > I also think about it but my problem is that I'm in an international
> > environment and that I use i18n to provide message
> > So what I want is changing an <i18n:text key=...>  with the key I
want.
> > Is it possible with widget output ?
>
> It should be possible using a "messages" widget.  See the comments in
> the flowscript for the "customvalidationdemo" sample form:
>   cocoon-2.1.4/src/blocks/woody/samples/flow/customvalidationdemo.js

cocoon-2.1.4/src/blocks/woody/samples/forms/customvalidationdemo_form.xml

cocoon-2.1.4/src/blocks/woody/samples/forms/customvalidationdemo_template.xml

I'm wondering if:

* anyone is using the messages widget? I've added it quite some time ago
because a user seemed to need something like that, but haven't ever used
it myself nor ever heard about someone using it.

* and if there aren't more people who simply need a message, rather than
a messages, widget, and if it'd be useful to add such a widget?