cocoon-users mailing list archives

From "Markus Heussen" <heus...@asspaxx.de>
Subject Namespace problem while publishing WML pages to some mobiles
Date Tue, 27 Apr 2004 21:18:11 GMT
Hi.

My job is to publish WML pages to mobiles. I generate the source WML syntax
using the serverpages generator. Testing it I realized that the namespace
declaration in the root wml element is a problem for some mobiles like
panasonic.

The page cannot be displayed with the following structure:

<wml xmlns:xsp="http://apache.org/xsp">
	<head>
	</head>
	<card id="login" title="...

Removing the namespace declaration (xmlns:xsp="http://apache.org/xsp")
manually, the page can be displayed.

Therefore this problem is a general problem for me because using the
cinclude or cforms or i18n transformer the xmlns declaration is always put
to the output.

How can I prevent this behavior?

Thanx for any help!

Markus