cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Yves Vindevogel <yves.vindevo...@implements.be>
Subject Re: Thinlet
Date Mon, 12 Apr 2004 18:40:27 GMT
Hi Jeff,

I was more thinking of using both Thinlets as Cocoon to develop the
application.  Sometimes it's better to have a "real" application
running instead of a website.
On the other hand, describing the interface instead of coding it, is
something I like.  I would use the thinlet.jar  (like calculator.jar in
example) to base my html upon.
Something similar like I've done with OpenOffice files.

Do you have some screenshots of what you are doing, or some examples ?

I've downloaded Theodore.  I kind of like it, but I like Eclipse a
little more.
Maybe the two could be combined as a plug-in.

Regards,
Yves