cocoon-users mailing list archives

From "Robert Soesemann" <rsoesem...@sapient.com>
Subject RE: Link: Project: InvitoCMS - Web based WYSIWYG CMS
Date Mon, 19 Apr 2004 15:29:47 GMT
Oops, I didn't know a project submission email goes to the whole mailing list.

As am not an active project member righjt now
PLEASE DON'T REPLY TO THIS EMAIL. USE THE ADRESS kontakt@invitocms.com FOR FURTHER CONTACT
to the InvitoCMS project.

I forwarded your request to my collegues. They will answer your questions quickly.

Thanks for you interest.

Cheers

Robert

-----Original Message-----
From: Derek Hohls [mailto:DHohls@csir.co.za]
Sent: Monday, April 19, 2004 15:57 PM
To: users@cocoon.apache.org; Robert Soesemann
Subject: Re: Link: Project: InvitoCMS - Web based WYSIWYG CMS

Robert

Competition for Lenya?  For those us whose German
is rusty to nonexistent, it would be useful to be able
to view this site in English - for example, I assume
this is an OS project, but under what license?

Derek

>>> rsoesemann@sapient.com 2004/04/19 12:20:54 PM >>>
http://www.invitocms.com/tiki-index.php

Intuitive browser-based content management system based on Cocoon featuring:
- extensible XML-based content model
- customizable content-type dependant XSL design templates
- WYSIWYG editing mode
- Windows-like "Site Explorer"
- typical CMS approval process
- numerous content import /export formats (e.g. RTF, Print View)
- generation of navigation element (e.g overview pages, navigation tabs, article abstracts)
- keyword-based content cross-selling (See also pages)
- customizable design templates

PS: Is there a way to edit an entry on "Live Sites" later on?

Regards

Robert Sösemann

believed to be clean.