cocoon-users mailing list archives

From "Carmona Perez, David" <DPerez...@fcc.es>
Subject RE: RegexpURIMatcher problem
Date Thu, 29 Apr 2004 13:53:30 GMT

I use it a lot, and is quite powerful, but sometimes the expressions can become quite complicated.
Me myself often add or complete content to the wiki, when something important is missing.
 It's very easy to do so.
Another resource I use it's the source code.  With tools like Eclipse is very easy to browse
through 3rd party code.

-----Mensaje original-----
De: news [mailto:news@sea.gmane.org]En nombre de Jakob Fix
Enviado el: jueves, 29 de abril de 2004 15:43
Para: users@cocoon.apache.org
Asunto: Re: RegexpURIMatcher problem

Carmona Perez, David <DPerezCar <at> fcc.es> writes:

> Have you looked at the Cocoon wiki?  There is a lot of useful documentation.

you bet I did.  a search for "RegexpURIMatcher" [1] found one hit, the page
about "Matcher" [2], where there's just one example.  it seems to me that
people rarely use the regex matcher, and are happy with the wildcard matcher.

but you're right when you suggest I should contribute my solution to the wiki.
I will.

cheers,
Jakob.

[1] http://wiki.cocoondev.org/Search.jsp?query=RegexpURIMatcher
[2] http://wiki.cocoondev.org/Wiki.jsp?page=Matcher

Este correo ha sido procesado por el Antivirus del Grupo FCC.