cocoon-users mailing list archives

From "Carmona Perez, David" <DPerez...@fcc.es>
Subject RE: Resources inherited in sub-sitemaps
Date Wed, 07 Apr 2004 08:40:59 GMT
***********************
Este correo ha sido procesado por el antivirus del Grupo FCC.
***********-***********

The only solution I see is to convert them to standard pipelines with internal-only status.
 The problem is that I lose parameter capabilities.

-----Mensaje original-----
De: John L. Webber [mailto:John.Webber@jentro.com]
Enviado el: miércoles, 07 de abril de 2004 10:39
Para: users@cocoon.apache.org
Asunto: Re: Resources inherited in sub-sitemaps

***********************
Este correo ha sido procesado por el Antivirus del Grupo FCC
***********-***********

As far as I know they're not, but maybe they will be in a future
version...it sure would be nice.

John

Carmona Perez, David wrote:

> Hi all,
>
> Are resources inherited in sub-sitemaps?
> It seems that not.  How can I inherit them.
>
> Thanks in advance for any help.

 Jentro Technologies GmbH
 John L. Webber, Software Development
 Rosenheimer Str. 145e	    81671 München
 Tel. +49 89 189 169 80     mailto:John.Webber@jentro.com
 Fax  +49 89 189 169 99     http://www.jentro.com
NOTICE: The information contained in this e-mail is confidential or may otherwise be legally
privileged. It is intended for the named recipient only. If you have received it in error,
please notify us immediately by reply or by calling the telephone number above and delete
this message and all its attachments without any use or further distribution of its contents.
Please note that any unauthorised review, copying, disclosing or otherwise making use of the
information is strictly prohibited. Thank you.