cocoon-users mailing list archives

From "roy huang" <lingererhu...@hotmail.com>
Subject [CForms]can I dynamic bind repeaters in js on form define?
Date Thu, 01 Apr 2004 10:05:14 GMT
In carselector_form.xml from Cocoon Forms samples :
   <fd:field id="make" required="true">
      <fd:label>Make:</fd:label>
      <fd:datatype base="string"/>
      <fd:selection-list src="cocoon:/cars" dynamic="true"/>
      <fd:on-value-changed>
        <javascript>
          java.lang.System.err.println("maker changed from " + event.oldValue + " to " + event.newValue);
          var value = event.source.value;
          var typewidget = event.source.parent.getWidget("type");
          if (value != null) {
            // Get the corresponding type list
            typewidget.setSelectionList("cocoon:/cars/" + value);

I use a repeater to show table to do the same thing like multi-value's selectionlist.Can I
rebind only the repeater just like setSelectionList?
If it can't ,I can use XXX.addRow() to do the similar thing,but how can I get the value from
a pipeline(like cocoon:/cars/)?

Roy Huang