cocoon-users mailing list archives

From "lechael" <lechael...@hotmail.com>
Subject can woody form definition be dynamically created from another pipeline "new form("Url/to/another/pipleine")" ??
Date Fri, 30 Apr 2004 16:35:02 GMT
I want to create a woody form whose definition is created dynamicly by  another pipeline.
the following sentence in woody2.js reads form definition from a static file.
               var form=new Form(cocoon.paprameters["form-definition"]);

I tried to change the value of "form-defnition" to a url matched by another pipeline, but
it doesn't work. every time there is "file not found error"
it seems that this form cons

So would anybody tell me if cocoon's form can only be created from a static file or there
is some method to create it dynamically?

Thanks!!!!