cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Stephen Winnall <st...@winnall.ch>
Subject Re: (* - BIG - *) problem with Postgresql JDBC (related to Cocoon) - WAS Encoding problem on OSX
Date Thu, 01 Apr 2004 12:40:11 GMT
I'm glad Yves has found a work-around to his problem. However, I would
like to point out
that I am using the following together under Mac OS X 10.3.3:

	PostgreSQL 7.4
	PG JDBC 7.3
	Cocoon 2.1.4
	Java 1.4.2

and a database containing French and German diacritics, and I have had
no problem at all.
I originally used PostgreSQL 7.3.3 and made no change to the database
when I upgraded.

It may be significant that I used Marc Liyanage's PostgreSQL package
(http://www.entropy.ch/software/macosx/) rather than compiling the
thing myself.

Regards
Steve