cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Mark Lundquist ...@wrinkledog.com>
Subject Re: [POLL] Woody/CForms API
Date Fri, 02 Apr 2004 17:39:36 GMT

On Apr 2, 2004, at 9:20 AM, Antonio Gallardo wrote:

> Mine is still
> resource://org/apache/cocoon/woody/flow/javascript/woody2.js
>
> Not sure if this is v1 or v2. I think it is still v1

That's v1.

> . In fact there were 2
> version if I remember good.

Aww, shoot, man!  I botched my poll, because I typed "woody.js" when I
totally meant to type "woody2.js".

You are right, there were two versions in "v1", and the thing that
screws up my poll real bad is that the flowscript for the "original
original" version was called "woody.js", i.e. what I typed by mistake.
I guess you could call that one "v0"... anyway, it's deprecated.

~mark