cocoon-users mailing list archives

From "Unico Hommes" <u.hom...@hippo.nl>
Subject RE: Anyone succesfully using Cocoon 2.1.x and X-Hive/DB?
Date Wed, 14 Apr 2004 11:15:41 GMT

Not with X-Hive version 5.x but we have some sites running with X-Hive 4.x and even 3.x still.
In fact have a whole suite of components including a Source. I think it will need some tweaking
to get it to work with 5.x but mostly should just work out of the box. We've been thinking
of open sourcing it but never gotten to setting up an infrastructure etc.

We currently don't use X-Hive so much anymore because it doesn't fit our needs very well so
I can not offer too much resources on this but I am pretty sure that if there is a serious
interest my boss will gladly donate and I can setup a small build system etc.

WDYT?

--
Unico