cocoon-users mailing list archives

From beyaNet Consultancy <beya...@ntlworld.com>
Subject jpath transformer
Date Thu, 22 Apr 2004 12:22:01 GMT
Hi,
could someone please inform me as to the correct usage of the jpath
transformer. Can I use it as I would an xslt transformer and and
declare a *.jpath file, which like its xsl counterpart, would handle
styling issues?
For example, could I do the following:

			<map:match pattern="frame/*/*/*">
					<map:generate type="serverpages" src="xsp/{1}.xsp">
						<map:parameter name="artistID" value="{3}"/>
					</map:generate>
					<map:transform type="jpath" src="style/{2}.jpath/>
					<map:call resource="serialize"/>
			</map:match>

If so, does anyone have examples of a jpath transformation file I could
have a look at? And if you can declare an jpath transformation file,
how can I get objects and variables from my flowscript into it?

Peter