cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Robert Clarke <r.cla...@bilk.ac.uk>
Subject Proxy + Flow
Date Thu, 01 Apr 2004 15:59:43 GMT
Hi,
We have been developing a cocoon (2.1.3) intranet application that uses
Cforms and flow. Most of our staff have their browsers set up to not use a
proxy server. However in some cases their browsers are set up to use a proxy
server (SQUID). For these users the whole of the cocoon site works OK except
for the bits done with flow.

In these cases it seems that the flowscript is not working properly because
variables are becoming 'undefined' between forms.

We could just tell everyone to change their Proxy settings, but this is sure
to prove unpopular. It would be better if there was a simple way to fix this
problem. Does anyone know of an easy way to modify Cocoon or SQUID to get
around this problem?

Thanks in advance for any help,
Rob