cocoon-users mailing list archives

From "Marot Laurent" <Laurent.Ma...@alliacom.com>
Subject RE: Cocoon WebMail Client Application - java.lang.RuntimeException: org.xml.sax.SAXException:
Date Mon, 19 Apr 2004 19:29:48 GMT
thanks a lot Joerg, i've upgrated from xalan 2.5.2 to 2.6.0 and it works fine !

The other solution mentionned was to switch from UTF-8 to another encoding. where can i do
that. Sorry for stupid question but i'm totally newbie.

Laurent

-----Message d'origine-----
De : Joerg Heinicke [mailto:joerg.heinicke@gmx.de]
Envoyé : lundi 19 avril 2004 19:29
À : users@cocoon.apache.org
Objet : Re: Cocoon WebMail Client Application -
java.lang.RuntimeException: org.xml.sax.SAXException:

On 19.04.2004 17:49, Marot Laurent wrote:

> Hi all,
>
> Having a look at Cocoon WebMail Client Application (block Sample Mailing Coccon 2.1.3)
i'm getting the following error while trying to connect my imap server:

> org.apache.cocoon.ProcessingException: Exception in ServerPagesGenerator.generate():
java.lang.RuntimeException: org.xml.sax.SAXException: Attempt to output character of integral
value 238 that is not represented in specified output encoding of .

> any advice to solve that problem ?

This bug is not related to the mail block, but to the Xalan version used
in 2.1.3. Try to upgrade it. Switching from UTF-8 to another encoding
might also temporarily fix the problem.

Joerg