cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Harsh Vardhan Singh <Har...@InterraIT.COM>
Subject RE: Web publishing
Date Fri, 02 Apr 2004 09:15:33 GMT

Hi anoop,
if u have installed Cocoon-2.1.4 then read the file Install.txt,
it will let u know how to configure the cocoon and port is
http://localhost:8888/

i hope this w'll solve ur problem

Regards
harsh

-----Original Message-----
From: anoop [mailto:anoopkumar_p@rediffmail.com]
Sent: Friday, April 02, 2004 2:51 PM
To: users@cocoon.apache.org
Subject: Web publishing

Hello All,

I am a new comer to cocoon world
Recently i have installed Tomcat-5 and Ccoon-2.1.4 on my machine(with
j2sdk1.4.1_01)
I am able to access the pages

http://localhost:8080/cocoon

When i am trying to publish xml data,i am getting the following messages
in Tomcat startup console window.

- No configuration file specified, going with the default configuration
- The database configuration file is not specified and there was no
xindice.db.home property set, so

Xindice was unable to determine a database location. Database will be
created relative to the current

directory.
- Database points to C:\jakarta-tomcat-5\bin\db

- No configuration file specified, going with the default configuration
- The database configuration file is not specified and there was no
xindice.db.home property set, so

Xindice was unable to determine a database location. Database will be
created relative to the current

directory.

server.properties not found, using command line or default properties
Opening database: C:\jakarta-tomcat-5\webapps\cocoon\WEB-INF\db\cocoondb
HSQLDB server 1.7.1 is running

Please any one tell me how to create configuration file and Xindice.db.home
property

I will be very grateful to you
Thanking you,
Anoop