cocoon-users mailing list archives

From "Marchiori Carlo" <marchi...@cad.it>
Subject R: Cocoon without a web Container
Date Mon, 05 Apr 2004 09:29:20 GMT
Hello Upayavira,

I mean you must supply Request, Response, Session
implementations which have methods to support cookies, context path,
servlet path, pathinfo, etc... which are meaningful only
in a servlet enviroment. So Cocoon is biased for this environment.

Of course I can implement Request and Response interfaces
that hide the underlying non-servlet enviroment while
still looking like web request and web response,
and this I'm going to do.

Thanks,
Carlo.