cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Yves Vindevogel <yves.vindevo...@implements.be>
Subject Re: Howto Remove WEB Browser Window Title?
Date Fri, 02 Apr 2004 12:07:45 GMT
I don't think Microsoft really sees that as a way to change that title
;-)

On 02 Apr 2004, at 12:55, David Tekeshe wrote:

> Leszek,
> Maybe not the right forum but I am working on a page2html.xsl (on a
> Cocoon
> project) and would like to improve the display by supressing the
> default IE
> window title. Do you happen to know where I can post such a question?
>
> Yves Vindevogel,
> If Microsoft permits the modification of the default IE window title by
> modifying the registry key I mentioned, I am sure there is a dynamic
> way of
> doing this.
>
> David Tekeshe

Met vriendelijke groeten,
Bien à vous,
Kind regards,

Yves Vindevogel
Implements

Mail: yves.vindevogel@implements.be  - Mobile: +32 (478) 80 82 91

Kempische Steenweg 206 - 3500 Hasselt - Tel-Fax: +32 (11) 43 55 76
Markt 18c  -  9700 Oudenaarde  -  Tel: +32 (55) 30 55 76

Web: http://www.implements.be

First they ignore you.  Then they laugh at you.  Then they fight you.
Then you win.
Mahatma Ghandi.