cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Ugo Cei <u....@cbim.it>
Subject Re: Using JXTemplates\JXForms at the same time?
Date Fri, 30 Apr 2004 09:10:18 GMT
Thomas Kjeldahl Nilsson wrote:
>    Question: Can I use some combination of JXForm\JXTemplate for this?
>    The problem is that I need JXTemplate for conditionals in building
>    the markup and content of the xml\html, but also I'd like to use
>    JXForms for the forms\interactive content.

JXForms is dead. Since you are starting a new project, I suggest you
grab 2.1.5-dev from CVS and start working with "Cocoon Forms" (which was
called "Woody" in 2.1.4). This is *THE* only officially supported forms
framework in Cocoon. Planned release date for 2.1.5 is around May 14th.

And yes, you can use it together with JXTemplate. I do it all the time.

	Ugo