cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Upayavira ...@upaya.co.uk>
Subject Re: [HELP]No pipeline matched request: baseballlibrary/newsletter/thanks.stm
Date Mon, 26 Apr 2004 11:48:04 GMT
LFBNo7@aol.com wrote:

> matched request: baseballlibrary/newsletter/thanks.stm
>
> What the hell is going on?  I tried to submit my letter to the above
> site and it wouldn't get anywhere.  I never heard of cocoon.  I
> clicked on "installing cocoon" and got nowhere.  Really, what the hell
> is going on.

Whoever set up this site used a tool called "Apache Cocoon" to create
it. However, they've obviously got something wrong in their site, hence
you seeing the error page that you did. Really, this error is nothing to
do with Cocoon itself, but more a problem with the site that you are
trying to use. I suggest you try to find an email address for the
webmaster and try to contact them.

Regards, Upayavira