cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Michael Wechner <michael.wech...@wyona.com>
Subject Re: Flowscript problems with cocoon version 2.1.4
Date Tue, 20 Apr 2004 19:19:17 GMT
beyaNet Consultancy wrote:

> is anybody having problems with flowscript on version 2.1.4 of cocoon?

not really, but we had some confusing exceptions because we used
some global variables within a certain flowscript. The flowscript which
had the global variables continued to run fine, but all other
flowscripts didn't work anymore after running the one with the global
variables.

Michi

Michael Wechner