cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Joerg Heinicke <joerg.heini...@gmx.de>
Subject Re: Cocoon WebMail Client Application - java.lang.RuntimeException: org.xml.sax.SAXException:
Date Mon, 19 Apr 2004 17:29:14 GMT
On 19.04.2004 17:49, Marot Laurent wrote:

> Hi all,
>
> Having a look at Cocoon WebMail Client Application (block Sample Mailing Coccon 2.1.3)
i'm getting the following error while trying to connect my imap server:

> org.apache.cocoon.ProcessingException: Exception in ServerPagesGenerator.generate():
java.lang.RuntimeException: org.xml.sax.SAXException: Attempt to output character of integral
value 238 that is not represented in specified output encoding of .

> any advice to solve that problem ?

This bug is not related to the mail block, but to the Xalan version used
in 2.1.3. Try to upgrade it. Switching from UTF-8 to another encoding
might also temporarily fix the problem.

Joerg