cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Sandor Spruit <san...@cs.uu.nl>
Subject Anyone using Cocoon 2.1.x in an educational environment ?
Date Mon, 19 Apr 2004 11:30:37 GMT

Hi,

I'm looking for other people working with Cocoon in an educational
environment (university, professional education). An important part
of my work will be to create lab assignments for students, explain
all sorts of Cocoon stuff, perhaps set-up experiments of all sorts.
I'd be willing to share materials with others in similar settings,
say: code, stylesheets, examples, slides, diagrams etc.

Regards,
Sandor

NEW! master programme 'Content and Knowledge Engineering'
see: http://www.informationscience.nl/
Personal coordinates: http://www.cs.uu.nl/people/sandor/

"Our minds are harnessed by knowledge, by the hill and the will
to succeed". From: Fish, "Vigil in a wilderness of mirrors"