cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Simon Hutchinson <simon.hutchin...@misgl.com>
Subject SOAP Transformer
Date Thu, 15 Apr 2004 15:53:07 GMT
Hi,

Our current project needs to make a SOAP call and then make a subsequent
SOAP call utilising some of the response from the first call.
I can successfully call the web services having copied the Currency.xsp
example from the soap samples section.

Ideally however I would like to use a SOAP transformer if such a thing
exists as this would allow me to easily transform the response from the
first call into the required format for the second call all in the same
pipeline.

Having googled the subject of a SOAP Transformer I have found various
threads suggesting that such a components might be valuable but I have
been unable to find a working solution.

Could anyone let me know if my issue has a current solution ie a SOAP
Transformer instead of a SOAP generator. Alternatively can anyone more
experienced than I am with SOAP (I am not very experinced) suggest any
possible pitfalls in writing something myself

Kind regards

Si