cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Sandor Spruit <san...@cs.uu.nl>
Subject Anyone succesfully using Cocoon 2.1.x and X-Hive/DB?
Date Wed, 14 Apr 2004 11:00:20 GMT

Folks,

Is anyone out there successfully using X-Hive/DB 5.1.x with Cocoon
2.1.x? The information from X-Hive is slightly outdated, some newer
stuff is coming.

I'm particularly interested in a module for a 'xhive' pseudoprotocol, as
the entire set-up for pseudoprotocols seems to have changed with 2.1.x

Any hints appreciated,
Sandor Spruit
--
Information and Computing Sciences, Utrecht University
Contact information, see: http://www.cs.uu.nl/people/sandor/