cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Joerg Heinicke <joerg.heini...@gmx.de>
Subject Re: How build minimal cocoon version for portal environment???
Date Sat, 10 Apr 2004 08:42:56 GMT
On 09.04.2004 23:06, Mariusz Wojcik wrote:

> Thanks for help... but are you sure that I don't need to remove some *.jar
> file from subdirectories of cocoon_build/lib?
> I've removed all database, hsql blocks, but  HSQLDB is still starting. The
> same story may concern others components (but I'm not sure).

Just select the blocks you need in local.blocks.properties. Try to
exclude all, but the portal block and its dependencies at the beginning.
You must do a "build clean" afterwards, as the already built Cocoon
version might have hsqldb included. Blocks can not be removed from a
built version, therefore you have to build it completely from scratch.
You do not need to touch any configuration file or remove any JAR file
from build directory though there might be some superfluous JARs from
lib/optional, but that's not the case for hsqldb.

Joerg