cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Russell Geraghty <russ...@rosesareblue.co.uk>
Subject Re: Best Way to Build a "Traditional" Website Structure Using Coc oon?
Date Fri, 09 Apr 2004 15:17:27 GMT
You can use the DOCTYPE switch in the HTML to bring internet explorer
and mozilla browsers together when using CSS positioning, our intranet
site supports IE, Mozilla and Firefox using only one stylesheet.

For details try:
http://gutfeldt.ch/matthias/articles/doctypeswitch.html

If you are in a rush try:
http://gutfeldt.ch/matthias/articles/doctypeswitch/table.html