cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Thomas Bierhance <bierha...@gmx.de>
Subject Redirects do not work inside aggregations
Date Thu, 08 Apr 2004 09:39:41 GMT
Hello!

The documentation says that the option global="true" or global="yes"
should make it possible to abort an aggregation and send a redirect via
http. That does not work for me (Cocoon 2.1.4). Excerpt from a sitemap:

<map:pipeline>
   <map:match pattern="redirect">
     <map:redirect-to uri="redirected"/>
   </map:match>

   <map:match pattern="aggregate">
     <map:aggregate element="root">
       <map:part src="cocoon://aggregatedRedirect"/>
     </map:aggregate>
     <map:serialize/>
   </map:match>

   <map:match pattern="aggregatedRedirect">
     <map:redirect-to global="true" uri="redirected"/>
   </map:match>
</map:pipeline>

Accessing "redirect" correctly results in a http-redirect to
"redirected". However, "aggregate" is trying to resolve "redirected"
internally and does not send the redirect.

I had a look on what's going on, but as sitemap processing involves
quiet a lot a things, I could not figure it out exactly. I could observe
however, that the attribute "global" gets lost (is not present in the
node's "Configuration" object) and that the uri somehow gets prefixed
with "cocoon:/".

I attached an complete example sitemap.

Best regards,

Thomas