cocoon-users mailing list archives

From "John L. Webber" <John.Web...@jentro.com>
Subject Re: Howto Remove WEB Browser Window Title?
Date Fri, 02 Apr 2004 11:08:22 GMT
Why don't you search Google groups (maybe starting with comp.*, or
comp.os.ms-windows.*)? I can usually find an answer to obscure Windows
questions there. ;-)

John

David Tekeshe wrote:

>Leszek,
>Maybe not the right forum but I am working on a page2html.xsl (on a Cocoon
>project) and would like to improve the display by supressing the default IE
>window title. Do you happen to know where I can post such a question?

 Jentro Technologies GmbH
 John L. Webber, Software Development
 Rosenheimer Str. 145e	    81671 M√ľnchen
 Tel. +49 89 189 169 80     mailto:John.Webber@jentro.com
 Fax  +49 89 189 169 99     http://www.jentro.com
NOTICE: The information contained in this e-mail is confidential or may otherwise be legally
privileged. It is intended for the named recipient only. If you have received it in error,
please notify us immediately by reply or by calling the telephone number above and delete
this message and all its attachments without any use or further distribution of its contents.
Please note that any unauthorised review, copying, disclosing or otherwise making use of the
information is strictly prohibited. Thank you.