cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Jeroen Reijn <jre...@hippo.nl>
Subject Re: SendMailTransformer and HTML mail
Date Fri, 02 Apr 2004 09:01:30 GMT
Guys,

thank you for your response. The action was possible as well, but I
figured it out allready.
You can use HTML in you e-mail with the MailTransformer by using
entities instead of  html elements.

You have to write the <HTML> like &lt;HTML&gt; It takes same more work
but that is no problem.

Mark Lundquist wrote:

> On Apr 1, 2004, at 10:54 AM, Jean-Christophe Kermagoret wrote:
>
>> Take the sendmail sample in the cocoon distribution. Then you can
>> replace the body attibute by :
>>
>>           <map:parameter name="src"
>> value="cocoon:/your_pipeline"/>
>>           <map:parameter name="srcMimeType" value="text/html"/>
>>
>> Like above, you can put pipelines... Works pretty well.
>

> N.B. — he wants to use the SendMailTransformer, not the action...
> ~ ml

Herengracht 141
1015 BH Amsterdam
The Netherlands