cocoon-users mailing list archives

From "John L. Webber" <John.Web...@jentro.com>
Subject Re: FirstFriday! today! now!
Date Fri, 02 Apr 2004 07:49:16 GMT
I'm an IRC newbie -- what IRC server do I need to use, or does it matter?

John

Bertrand Delacretaz wrote:

> People from all over the planet are starting to gather around IRC
> #cocoon, join us if you like!
>
> Right now we're having most interesting discussions about the various
> card games in people's countries. It might get slightly more technical
> during the day though....
>
> -Bertrand

 Jentro Technologies GmbH
 John L. Webber, Software Development
 Rosenheimer Str. 145e	    81671 M√ľnchen
 Tel. +49 89 189 169 80     mailto:John.Webber@jentro.com
 Fax  +49 89 189 169 99     http://www.jentro.com
NOTICE: The information contained in this e-mail is confidential or may otherwise be legally
privileged. It is intended for the named recipient only. If you have received it in error,
please notify us immediately by reply or by calling the telephone number above and delete
this message and all its attachments without any use or further distribution of its contents.
Please note that any unauthorised review, copying, disclosing or otherwise making use of the
information is strictly prohibited. Thank you.