cocoon-users mailing list archives

From JD Daniels ...@datatrio.com>
Subject Re: Cfoms Upgrade results in blank page
Date Thu, 01 Apr 2004 16:23:49 GMT
Yes.. if I take out the form transform I get everything correct, and
just have a ft:form...

when i have the pipeline limited to just a generator and form trnsform..
its blank...

                <map:generate src="forms/loginTemplate.xml"/>
                <map:transform type="form" />
                <map:serialize/>
= blank page

                <map:generate src="forms/loginTemplate.xml"/>
                <map:transform type="i18n">
                    <map:parameter name="locale" value="en-US"/>
                </map:transform>
                        <map:transform src="xsl/basic2document.xsl">
                            <map:parameter name="menudir"
value="{global:menudir}"/>
                        </map:transform>
                    <map:transform src="xsl/system/forms-styling.xsl">
                        <map:parameter name="contextPath"
value="{global:contextPath}"/>
                    </map:transform>
                <map:serialize/>

= right page, with an un-transformed ft:form