cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Surjan Singh <surjan.si...@misgl.com>
Subject coplet caching for individual users versus whole site [additional keywords: authorisation, authorization, portal]
Date Thu, 01 Apr 2004 10:34:03 GMT
Hello,

Can anyone help me understand how coplets are cached for different users
in the portal?

We have a requirement where certain types of coplets need to be cached
site-wide (regardless of the logged in user), whereas other coplets need
to be cached per-user.

For example, a coplet that shows the status of a system will be the same
for everyone, but one that allows a user to change their account details
will need to be handled per-user.

Any help / tips / pointers appreciated.

Thanks,
Surj

[additional keywords: authorisation, authorization, portal]